Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ramnit, The Most Sucks Virus Now

Have you ever feel your computer slow every time you run programs? Have you ever found your svchost.exe process more than 2? Have you ever found any Watermark.exe files in your computer? Then your computer is infected by ramnit.b variant. Ha ha ha ha eat that! Because this virus doesn't need any base file execution from removable storage. Once an infected removable connected to your computer, although you have turn the autoplay off, it will infect your computer in no time. Although the Watermark.exe file is deleted, it's not eradicated yet. And the most surprising function of this virus is not deleted although you format the infected disk. This virus have more than one variant, maybe the builder still improve it. My PC have been infected until now. It sucks. Every time I open a program, the pagefile of my PC increasing spontaneously, up to 1,5 GB. I tried to reinstall my PC but it doesn't work. I scan my PC every time, but the base file is never found because it drops a code inside HTML files, and EXE files. What a jerk. Almost every antivirus I use, will delete all HTML files in an infected computer. I tried to browse in Google about this virus, and eventually found a way to stop the virus without eradicate the virus completely. But, my buddy tells me to use Avast antivirus. Err, it works. IT WORKS!! So, you should try this antivirus. But, I'm not suggest you to buy it because I'm not making an advertisement here.  

No comments: